Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Playground Test Run/Wardrobe Malfunction

Took the boys to the playground today for the first time since the baby started crawling. Wasn't sure how that would work out. Here's what I learned:

1. My older son is pretty much self-sufficient provided we meet a friend there (which we did).

2. Baby is happy in his ride-on car, so it was worth lugging that along instead of the stroller.

3. Baby also likes the swing and will fall asleep in it.

4. The swing is in the blazing hot sun - I must bring a hat for him next time.

And last but not least...

5. My yellow tank top is totally see-through, a fact I unfortunately did not glean until AFTER I'd stripped off my outer layers and spent an hour and a half on the playground. Worried the whole time that my post-baby belly might look pudgy (it didn't), while the real concern was whether my bra was completely exposed (it was).

No comments:

Post a Comment